Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Different Kind Of Bucket List...

We've all heard of bucket lists. You've probably even made one, haven't you? I've shared some of mine with you, from learning to say "I adore you" in at least twenty-five languages to opening up an adoption agency and even building a treehouse.




A few weeks ago, I was asked to contribute a few of my bucket list items to an online publication. Sex bucket list, that is.

Ahem.

They must have read my texts, right?

Honestly, this was the first time I'd heard of such a list! But I'm game for most anything, so I pushed aside my shyness and tiptoed into the topic very slowly.

"Something like this?" I asked.

"More like this," my editor replied.

Ahem.

I'll share one I submitted to the article. It involved me and my man on the deck of a fifty-foot yacht under a cotton candy sky in the middle of nowhere, just following the flow of the waves. Plus a lot of other details that are best left on my editor's desk.




That one didn't make the article's final cut, but my other five contributions did. Turns out, I have quite a list!

I'll let you know as soon as the article hits. Have you ever thought about your sex bucket list? You probably won't feel comfortable sharing it here, will you? I completely understand, but I would like to remind you that I accept anonymous comments! Please share, even anonymously? Photos found here and here.