Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So I Have This Little Life List...

It brings me great joy, this little list of mine. If you don't mind, I'd love to share a few with you.

No. Twenty Four: Build a treehouse. Preferably in the Canaries. Bonus points for a water slide.


do i have to say it? YES. 


No. Forty Four: Open an adoption agency. Maybe I've watched Annie a hundred too many times, but all I really want to do is help build happy families...who break into perfectly choreographed song and dance whenever the mood strikes, along with their maids and butlers and chef. A treehouse might be easier, right? I am such a dreamer.




No. Sixty: Get a tattoo. And then get a few more to match my man's. See above. (I told you I was a dreamer!)

Treehouse discovered here. Delicious baby drooled over here.