Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Human Revolution...

My friend, Human, is nearing the end of his Kickstarter campaign. Nine days left to raise a lot of money for good. I'm hoping you can help him.

He's such a kind and caring person. He believes in a lot of beautiful things, like peace and community and making the world a better place. He believes in growing organic, saving seeds, and sunny days. And he needs your help with sending his music and message mainstream.

One soldier in Afghanistan just pledged $1200. She said that Human's music helped her through the hardest moments in her life. I can't imagine. And I'd hate for her pledge to go to waste. If everyone just donated a dollar or two, his campaign could succeed. It's such a lesson in what great things the collective good can achieve, isn't it?

If you're a blogger or if you Facebook or Tweet, I'd love if you spread Human's goodness to those you know. Will you? I hope you're saying a very loud YES right now.

I'll owe you one.

In the meantime, here's a little song to make you smile.