Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Candlelight Yoga...

I've tried every kind of yoga out there, and I love it all. Lately, I've gotten myself into Candlelight Yoga. In a word, it's amazingfanflippingtasticoutofthisworldorgasmic.

If you yoga, you must try this. If you don't yoga, you must try this. Candlelight yoga just happens to be one of those musts you just must.




After class the other night, I felt like I'd just soaked for an hour in a steaming hot tub. I absolutely slid home and straight into bed for one of the best sleeps in a long, long time.

Of course, my wake-up call the next morning was a lovely little birdie that somehow sneaked in through my big bad wolf Max's doggie door. I honestly would have thought a brightly chirping feathered friend would have been a wonderful way to wake. I was mistaken.

Especially when that chirping is accompanied by the most terrified yet enthusiastic I'm Going To Get You woofing you've ever heard.

Please do me a favor. Find a candlelight yoga class near you, and sign up. It will change your evenings. I promise. Beautiful yoga pose found here.