Tuesday, April 5, 2011

California King...

I'm in love with love and anything to do with it, except for the getting comfortable and growing apart bits of it.




Oh, maybe I've been listening to Rihanna's California King Bed too many times. 

Chest to chest, nose to nose, palm to palm. 
We were always just that close. 
Wrist to wrist, toe to toe, 
lips that felt just like the inside of a rose. 
So how come when I reach out my finger, 
it feels like more than a distance between us?
In this California King bed...
we're ten thousand miles apart.

Love that song, even though it shatters my soul to tiny pieces. I'm wondering lately if it's possible to  fall and stay madly, I-wanna-eat-you-up, flirt-with-you-forever in love.

Because I haven't found that one yet, I guess.

Tell me what you think, will you? One of my friends believes relationships grow with us, and  naturally become older and wiser alongside us. That sounds boring, doesn't it? Another one thinks that relationships are like people; sometimes they die, and we need to just let go. Wow. That sounds kind of harsh! So tell me...is it possible to be together for a lifetime and still feel a fire together? If yes, I'm so in! Empty bed found here.