Friday, March 18, 2011

Games...

A few nights ago, one of my bests and I had an impromptu party for two in my back garden, fire pit and conversation both blazing. Well into our second mugs of spiced pear toddies, we started playing a special blend of the What If and Would You Rather games. I thought I'd share a few with you to add some giggles to your own conversations.



You're speaking in front of five hundred people. As you're walking across the dais, would you rather your pants fell down or your blouse fell open? Also important to note, your speech is televised worldwide. Oh my. I've always been pretty comfortable in my skin and not much else, but I definitely wouldn't want to trip and then try to get up gracefully with much of me exposed. That's never attractive. Blouse, for sure. But the very thought of speaking in front of so many people with the world watching is such a high, isn't it? I wonder what I'd say...

Would you rather date your gynecologist or your boss? I'm honestly a little intrigued by a man who probably knows more about my body than I do, aren't you?




Would you rather get a tattoo inked where only the most intimate people in your life would see it, or get one where everyone would see it? My vote's cast forever for intimate. Hands down, every time.

I don't know about you, but I needed that silliness this week. Girlfriends are one of the best inventions ever. Just above spiced pear toddies.

Hope your conversations are very spicy this weekend! Just say it! And for some hot toddy inspiration, I like this post. Girlfriends found here and here.