Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cravings...

My first day of Lent coincided with Sabrina Ward Harrison's Journal prompt to finish this thought: I crave...

Where shall I begin? For the next forty days, I'm giving up sugar, gluten, and dairy. I already miss those lovelies, but I know it will be worth it in the end. It always is.

To balance out that loss, I'm adding forty days of love letters to the forty people who have touched my life in inspiring ways; one a day should take my mind off any food cravings, don't you agree?

Love is the best crave of all.




A few other cravings that made my list, in no particular order: a kiss on my shoulder, fresh lilacs, a life that glimmers from afar, a wild adventure that takes my breath away, and a forever promise that does the same.

How about you? Please tell me what you're craving! I never get tired of hearing your answers...

Glimmer found here.