Friday, December 3, 2010

Advice...

I have this friend who is in love with a boy.




They've been dancing around it for years and years; he flings, then she flings, and then they find each other again. And when they do, it's one of the most beautiful things you'd ever hope to see. 

He's been gone for over a year, but now he's back. My friend has no idea what she should do.

She wants to be with him, which makes perfect sense.They're both better people when they are together. But every time he doesn't answer his phone, she dies a little.




Another friend told her it will never work out the way she wants it to work out; if it was meant to be, it would have already been. I honestly don't know what to tell her! I'm in love with love, so I'm probably not going to offer the most practical, safe advice for her heart.

I'm hoping you're much better than I am! Should she jump again? Would you? Have you? Please share your love stories...because good advice from good women who've been there is such a treasure.

Couples found here and  here.