Monday, December 6, 2010

Leaping...

If you know me in real life, you'll know I'm quiet. I like listening to your stories rather than tell my own. I like love and friendship and everything in between and beyond, but I'm soft-spoken about it.

Unless you're reading me here.




Most of my friends gasped when I showed them Cayenne Kisses. A few still can't understand why I write those naughty little missives. One of my bests still can't believe it's me and my words.

A few years ago - and maybe even a few months - I never said what I secretly dreamed of saying. Never. But now I do.

I don't know why. I can't tell you how. All I know is that my life is now...I can only really describe it as...do you remember that feeling in elementary school when you'd win a race? And you'd be out of breath with pink cheeks and a giant smile and a ribbon or trophy with everyone smiling and clapping for you?

It's like that feeling again. Just by saying it. I'd highly recommend it.

My 2011 Cayenne Kisses calendar is now for sale in my Etsy shop! It's a steamy little stocking stuffer and hostess gift; you can't imagine how it gets a conversation boiling. I hope you love it because it's making me so happy. Cheers to a lusty 2011!