Wednesday, October 27, 2010

If I Were Your Realtor...

If I were your realtor, I'd study your hair intently while you intently studied master baths and bedrooms.



How do you do that? I'd wonder.

You'd describe your dream home as breezy and airy. I would understand immediately, and set out to find a home that reminded me of your hair.

Simple.

I'd just need an effortless kitchen with a lifetime of style...




A room that breathed with the wind...




And a master bath that matched your eyes...




Of course, you would love everything I showed you. How do you do that? you'd wonder.

Only three days later, you'd make a gorgeous offer on a gorgeous home. You'd make everything supremely easy. Just like your hair.

We wouldn't see each other for a few weeks until the moment we were walking to your closing, whereupon I'd gasp. Not because of your Louboutins. Your hair! You looked totally different!




I'm looking for a holiday property, you'd tell me once I'd picked up my jaw from the floor. I'd like something one-of-a-kind. I would understand immediately, and set out to find a home that reminded me of your hair.

Simple.




Thank goodness you didn't get a perm.

As always, all photos are linked back to the sources where I first spied them. Have a good Wednesday, everyone! And thank you for all the love about my other blog, Cayenne Kisses! Your kindness means the world to me.