Monday, March 7, 2011

True Living...

I'm fascinated by life. I think it's the most beautiful work of art we've ever made, and it never fails to make me gasp with all its brilliant colors.

I've been reading - more like participating in - Sabrina Ward Harrison's The True and the Questions Journal. It's honestly game-changing.

Since yesterday, I've been thinking about one of her prompts: On my walls, I would write...


I'm dreaming of my longest wall. A floor-to-ceiling SHOW ME YOURS in vibrant block letters, with a handwritten I'll show you mine woven through the giant text. I'd hang photos of all my loves on that wall; everything and everyone that moves me, and all that I hope my life becomes.

I'd leave space for my someday love to add his own photos, and we'd keep adding and adding until mostly all the letters were hidden by all that we both loved...

Except the O-U-R-S.

Just like it was meant to be.

I'm so excited to hear what you might write on your wall; will you share it here? I think I'll fill out parts of my scrapbook on Souled all week, with you. Learn more about Sabrina's projects here. Photo discovered here.