Friday, February 11, 2011

That Moment...

You always remember that moment. The one where you fell in love...or fell in love harder.




You remember what you both were wearing, the smells and the sounds, and every detail tattooed on your heart. And while it might not be the first time you fell or the last, it was a moment to remember.

I've got a few. I'll tell you one of my favorites and most recent if you'll tell me one of yours. Is it a deal?

Last week, I was having one of those days. Nothing was going right, and nothing was even going left. I was sighing a lot, wishing I could blink and it would be tomorrow.

Until he rescued me. Took me to the zoo for the afternoon to watch the monkeys. I was wearing jeans and a random vintage hearts tee from Planet Blue. He whisked me away without a chance to change, but it didn't matter one inch.




We sat in front of those monkeys and laughed until our sides hurt. It didn't smell like heaven, but he sure did. Before I knew it, I blinked and it was tomorrow.

It will take a lot for me to forget this one.

I had an idea. Maybe you could write about your moment on your own blog if you have one, between now and the 15th of February. Send me the link to share, and there could be a present or two in it for the moments that move us all the most. Does that sound like a good idea? Oh, I hope you're nodding your head and thinking of your moment! Those adorable photos are, of course, found on Pinterest. Visit me, okay?