Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Short Post...

It all began, for me, on Crush Party, where a few of my most recent obsessions have also originated. What can I tell you? She's one of the best finders and blog keepers out there.




I have to have these shorts, I thought. Not to mention everything else draping this girl's body, right?

I sourced the photo all the way back to Oracle Fox. This post. And I really have no words for the entire site except - and my apologies for sounding so Veruca Salt - but I WANT IT ALL!

Especially this.




I could go on and on, but I will only tell you those heavenly shorts are available at UO right here. Made by Stolen Girlfriends Club. They also have a blog, and I like to think the girl on the right in this photo designs the line. Hello, ombre!




Long story short...mine should be here by the weekend. Extra Pilates and longer runs with my big bad wolf Max begin now.