Wednesday, December 8, 2010

If I Were Your Realtor...{Not Your Average Ordinary}

If I were Brandi's realtor, I'd smile all day, every day, until I found her a place to feel like home.

We would begin with tea and a lovely conversation. I bet she's brilliant at both.




And after two refills, we'd end with a killer kitchen in which to experiment with all the ingredients and recipes she finds and shares.




"It's so perfect, I'd never leave this room!" she would tell me breathlessly, and then she'd find one more breath to gasp about the space in the corner.




"I can blog and write my grocery list...and scribble random scientific notations on the chalkboard wall!" she'd say. But only in my imagination, because real scientists like Brandi don't scribble scientific notations on chalkboard walls. They use cocktail napkins.

There would be a fireplace. Because romantics like Brandi need to stay warm, especially when she's on one side of the States and her love is on the other. My first choice would have been to move her beau and secure a job for him in the West while Brandi is here, but it proved to be a little more than I could handle this Wednesday.

I am a very good realtor, but I do have some limitations...




Of course, there would be one room devoted entirely to her book collection.




Well, maybe just her cookbooks.

Yes, if I were Brandi's realtor, I'd smile all day, every day, until I found her a place to feel like home. Because she's one of the first to make me feel exactly that way when I started blogging.

All photos found here via Desire to Inspire. This was the only time in my life I wish I spoke Finnish! You may visit Brandi here and here. And if you'd like me to find you a home in this neighborhood, just ask!