Monday, November 1, 2010

Fresh Paint...

Do you ever see a bird and gasp at its color palette? I do, too.




I wonder how crazy it would be to take a pair of lovebirds to my nearest Mythic Paint dealer for a match-up. Crazy, for sure! But I've used Mythic's non-toxic, zero-VOC paint to feather my nest inside and out. It absolutely sends me.

As do lovebirds in shades of grays and greens with a smattering of red, orange, and turquoise. Perfection.




In my business, I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by interior designers. Some of them whisper their secrets to me while we tour our clients' new homes. (I told you I was lucky!)

Let Mother Nature try it out first is one of the most memorable tips I've collected.




I like what she did with peacocks, don't you? I may give it a try myself...in my guest bedroom. It might look a little like this:




Have you tried Mythic Paint? You honestly should; it's so smart and good in every way. And the Mythic Room Visualizer is too much fun. You'll really love it. I promise. Photos via Technicolor, Blah Blah Blah, The Shore and the Summer, and paonote_room 269.