Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Falling In Love...

I'd love to share a few lovely corners of the internet that have been keeping my mind away from everything that's been on my mind lately. I'm not a big believer in distraction - I love nothing more than to be fully and happily engaged - but sometimes reality just needs an interruption. Here are a few...

Tomboys. And everyone else with an inherent sense of confidence, rebelliousness and adventure. Those are some pretty hot qualities, aren't they?




We could all use a heartwash. May it be the one truth you never forget. Yes, please.

How many of us work to live? Probably too many. I think I'd rather live to live. And love it every step of the journey. Which is why I could read this over and over again. I love happy stories. (See also confidence, rebelliousness and adventure above!)

When salads and fresh veggies and healthy soups just aren't doing the trick, the grilled cheese from Food + Lab will. Gruyere, Tellegio and Raclette on Five-Grain with Carmelized Onion and Grainy Mustard. I like to think it has healing powers.



There's nothing like a kiss from your mom. I know that has healing powers.