Wednesday, November 17, 2010

If I Were Your Realtor...

If I were your realtor, I wouldn't listen when you tell me you only need two bedrooms and one and a half baths.

Unless one of the baths looked like this. A battleship tub would more than make up for anything.




I wouldn't believe you when you'd tell me the kitchen means very little to you. It would take some magic, but I'd find one to put butterflies in your stomach, and then dreams of family dinners in your head.




Because I'd be able to see all the love in your future. Even if you couldn't. So, in my opinion, a four bedroom, three and a half bath would suit you perfectly.

Just a short two years later, one of the guest bedrooms would be perfect for your mother-in-law's extended visit.




And the other, which you'd planned to use as a craft room, would be the perfect place for a magnificent little creative project.




Call me when you need a bigger yard to hold your little soccer team. I love my job...

All images from ooh_food's house inspiration on flickr. All hopes from me. If you'd ever like me to be your pretend (or real life!) realtor, just ask me! I'd love it if you played along! Blessings...