Friday, October 8, 2010

Appreciative Value...

You can't possibly know how I love visiting your creative spaces during my free time, but I will try to tell you as often as I can! Here are some of my favorites found during my very first week of blogging. They all sold me.

I was moved by her entire list, but especially number ten.

This photo melts me, as does the quote. I thought they belonged together. I think they're even better all paired up, don't you?


I never thought a backsplash could make my heart beat faster. Not true.


Evidently, a staircase can have the same effect.


I'm so sweet on this little girl...


And just as sweet on this flickrstream. Almost every photo reminds me of my all-time favorite quote...

 Every home would be a bit more more wonderful with a love wall.



Any other kind of love wall would also be pretty wonderful.



Thank you so much for all the beauty you share or support. It makes me feel like dancing, and I appreciate it all!


Have a fantastic weekend, everyone! Blessings...